Soul Cream Soul Cream

I enjoyed it ...for some reason, haha.

Firstly, to the person before me, "Satanical" is not a word. It's satanic. I wouldn't be the grammer police, but that guy was a jerk. It was an interesting concept. I loved the diologue. The graphics aren't sub par, but they wern't the best i've ever seen either. Keep on working and it'l be great.

Squaresville Squaresville

It was all that.

That was not square. It was the bees knees. It was there, iot was there with bells on! i say yes! Yes! Yes to entertanment. lol. Good job, i liked it. Sorta trippy, although not as trippy as somr things ive seen you do. all and all it was a good way to spen 5 min or so...or however long it was. lol.

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

Awesome.

this was the besat thing ever on so many levels!!! soo funny. good job.

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

the old game

here is a link to the old game ok? it is simalar, but different in many ways. differnt objectives and such.
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?sh owtopic=279075

I-smel responds:

Holy crap that's so much better than the one I made...

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

meh

I was a shcoked my irwins death as most people. proba bly more, but honestly i fell that this game offends me not at all. it's an ok game, semi additive little gadget, but not really funny. jsyt a game. and an ok exacutioion of one at that. dont freak out. the best time to respect the dead is when they are still alive.

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

Love the song

I wanna use this song in a flash im makin. ok. k. It was really origanal. and great for a title seqece. my flash might suck thogh cause its my first real attemt. ok. any objections tell me.

jackie1188 responds:

np, feel free to use it any time
(but of course not for commercial flash)
and thanks for the good rewiew!